The Supreme Court has declined to review an appeals court decision that found health claims in Pom Wonderful advertisements misled consumers. The West Los Angeles company owned by Lynda and Stewart Resnick claimed its pomegranate juice could help “cheat death,” according to the Los Angeles Times. The decision ends a six-year legal battle.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Bars POM Juice's Health Claims
- Pomegranate Juice Maker Squeezes Back
- Court Upholds Deceptive Ad Charge Against Resnicks’ POM Wonderful
- Pomegranate Juice Feud Spills Into Court
- Juice Maker Pursues Rivals Fresh Off of Court Victory
- POM Wins Suit
- Texas Competitor Settles with Pom Wonderful
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 9. Stewart & Lynda Resnick