Disney’s “The Jungle Book” stayed atop the box office for the third straight week. According to the Los Angeles Times, the movie garnered an estimated $42.4 million in the U.S. and Canada over the weekend, bringing its total revenue to $252 million domestically and $684 million worldwide.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Jungle Book' Tops Box Office
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Dominates
- Box Office: 'Spy' Weekend Hit
- 'The Boss' Tops Box Office
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Continues to Dominate
- Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' Weekend Hit
- 'Godzilla' to Devour Weekend Box-Office Competition
- Lionsgate Fattens Up on ‘Hunger Games’ Finale