Baseball season starts next week, but many Los Angeles Dodgers fans will likely miss Monday’s opening day.
Having had no takers for its first pitch, Time Warner Cable yesterday proposed its second offer in a week to entice AT&T, owner of DirecTV, Cox Communications, and other pay-TV providers to carry the Dodgers' TV channel, SportsNet LA, in Southern California, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Still No Takers For Dodgers TV
- Justice Department Sues AT&T, DirecTV for Collusion in Dodgers Negotiations
- Dodgers Still Not Reaching Base
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Dodgers Channel Talks End With DirecTV
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Carriers Say Price of Dodger Channel Will Drive Away Customers
- Lakers Channel Broadens Focus as Team Drops Ball