Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was back in L.A. Thursday for several high-profile celebrity fundraising events, as well as an appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” Variety reported that Clinton’s first stop was a $2,700 per person afternoon reception at the Santa Monica home of ICM Partners’ Chris Silbermann.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ICM Partners Hires Political Strategist Hannah Linkenhoker
- Silicon Beach Report June 28: Atom Tickets Launches Across Southern California
- President Obama’s Visit to Cause Road Closures on Thursday
- Obama Corners Hollywood Glitz
- Democratic Donors Spreading the Cash Around
- PARTIES---Convention Brings Bashes That Will Rival Oscar Night
- Clooney and Katzenberg Raise Millions for Hillary Clinton
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Giving Can Take a Lot of Work