Three weeks before the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, Universal Studios Hollywood has raised ticket prices by as much as 20 percent. The Los Angeles Times reports that prices of daily tickets sold at the front gate jumped over the weekend to $115 from $95 as part of a demand pricing program. The attraction, which includes two rides, restaurant, and eight shops, is expected to be the most popular attraction when it opens to the public April 7.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Studios Hollywood Unveils 'Demand Pricing'
- Merchandising Magic May Enrich Universal’s Harry Potter Land
- Universal Announces Harry Potter's Opening Date
- Magical Opportunity To See Harry Potter’s World Early
- Crowd Conjurer?
- First Disney, Now Universal Studios Hikes Prices
- Millennials Drive Growth in Attendance at Universal Studios
- Gibson Amphitheatre Makes Way for Harry Potter