The Los Angeles City Council is expected to give the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power final approval to increase electricity and water rates for its customers, according to the Los Angeles Daily News. The rate increases will come over the next five years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Now DWP May Raise Electricity Rates
- L.A. City Council OKs Hike in Power Rates
- DWP Raises the Stakes – and Monthly Bills
- City Council Mulling Utility Rate Hikes
- DWP Rate Hike Plan Met with Dismay
- LADWP Settles Consumer Suits. Or Not.
- Judge Conditionally Approves Settlement in LADWP Overbilling Case
- City Council Backs Foreclosure Fee Proposal