Digital First Media, owner of the Los Angeles Daily News, has been named the “stalking-horse” bidder for Freedom Communications with a $45.5-million offer. According to the the Los Angeles Times, the bid sets a floor price for the bankrupt owner of the Orange County Register with an auction to be held Wednesday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Daily News Owner to Bid for O.C. Register
- Tribune Out, Digital First Media In
- Tribune May Bid on OC Register
- Real Estate Mogul Eyes Orange County Register
- Daily News Parent Puts Subsidiary in Chapter 11
- Price of Freedom Drops
- Digital First Media Set To Acquire Freedom Communications
- Department of Justice Questions Tribune’s Bid For ‘Freedom’