Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has won a research support contract with NASA worth potentially $250 million over five years.
Jacobs will provide aerospace testing, facility operations and maintenance, IT system administration and administration services to NASA’s Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, an aeronautics research and development center in the Bay Area. The contract lasts two years and has an option for three one-year extensions.
Jacobs of Pasadena provides technical engineering services for a variety of industries including the oil industry, aerospace industry and the construction industry. The company cited its long-term relationship with NASA as helping to win its latest contract.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Engineering Buys Cybersecurity Firm
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 6: Faraday Future Claims Electric Car Has More Than 64,000 Reservations
- Northrop and Caltech Explore Solar Power from Space
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 22: Hyperloop One Planning Self-Driving Vehicles
- Silicon Beach Report April 14: RadPad Ordered to Pay $60.5M Judgment to Craigslist
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 6: Tetra Tech Inc. Wins $356M Contract to Modernize FAA
- Silicon Beach Report April 27: Elon Musk’s Boring Co. Machine Revealed
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 9: Walt Disney to Acquire Stake in MLB Streaming Platform for $1B