Voters in Beverly Hills will decide if they want a towering condominium to join the under-construction Waldorf Astoria at the Beverly Hilton hotel site, the Beverly Hills Courier and Curbed L.A. report. The owner, Beny Alagem, had gotten voter approval for two shorter condo buildings but now proposes to build one 26-story tower.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Beverly Hills Voters Reject Measure HH’s Tall Condo Tower
- Waldorf-Astoria to Adjoin Beverly Hilton
- Beverly Hilton Project Trading Vic's for Waldorf Astoria
- Hilton on the Market
- Build Higher in Beverly Hills?
- Former PC Pioneer Now In Hard Drive as Builder
- Owner of Beverly Hilton Takes Hotel Off the Block
- Update: Voters Approve Measures H and R