Greycroft Ventures Backs Performance Horizon
Los Angeles based venture investment firm Greycroft Ventures has led a $15.4 million round of investment in San Francisco-based digital marketing software developer Performance Horizon, reports SoCalTech. Greycroft Growth led the funding with support from Mithril and DN Capital.
Vow To Be Chic Grabs $5 million Investment
Bridesmaid dress rental site Vow To Be Chic announced Wednesday that it has raised $5 million in Series A funding, reports MarketWatch. Wavemaker Partners and Pritzker Group Venture Capital, along with the Women's Venture Capital Fund were all named as funders. CEO and founder Kelsey Doorey plans to use the money to scale the business, grow her team and enhance her customer’s experience.
Indian Streaming Site Gets Angel Investment
Indian music streaming site, Saavn announced Wednesday that is has secured a round of funding from Los Angeles angel investor Guy Oseary, reports SoCalTech. Oseary, who did not disclose the size of his investment, has previously invested in Uber and Airbnb through his venture investment capital fund A-Grade Investments, which Oseary funded with Ashton Kutcher.
Appetize Scores Minneapolis Stadium Contract
Point-of-Sale hardware and software developer Appetize has announced that the new U.S Bank Stadium in downtown Minneapolis, Minn., will exclusively use the company’s products to furnish the new home of the Minnesota Vikings, reports the Los Angeles Sun Times. The Los Angeles development firm provides tablet based Point-of-Sale products and plans to install over 600 fixed and portable POS devices to support the new stadiums concessions facilities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report June 19: Overdraft Protection App Developer Raises $110 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 28: Greycroft Leads Beam Funding Round
- Silicon Beach Report July 12: Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures’ New Funding Round
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 26: Lunar Mission on Horizon for SpaceX
- Overnight Going Places by Raising Money
- All Def Digital Secures $5 Million Series A
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 13: Singularity 6 Raises $2.5 Million