Media mogul Sumner Redstone is preparing to replace a handful of directors on the Viacom board, a move that is expected to reshape the board and end with the firing of the current chairman Philippe P. Dauman, The New York Times reports. Kenneth Lerer, the co-founder of the Huffington Post and chairman of Buzzfeed as well as Sony executive and lawyer Nicole Seligman are among the people in consideration for board positions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Redstone Pens Letter
- Viacom Directors Preempt Potential Takeover
- Sumner Redstone Ousts CEO Phillipe Dauman and Four Directors from Viacom Board
- Viacom to Buy Argentina’s Television Federal for $345 Million
- Trump’s Hair Prompts Potential Gawker Lawsuit
- Spotify Picks Up Troy Carter
- Microsoft to Buy LinkedIn for $26.2B