Manager for the stars Troy Carter has been hired by Spotify as its global head of creative service to help oversee the company’s relationships with artists, The New York Times reports. Carter is the former manager of Lady Gaga and is expected to take on a role similar to the one that music producer Jimmy Iovine holds at Apple as the central contact for the music business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Buffett Backs Yahoo Bid
- Microsoft to Buy LinkedIn for $26.2B
- Redstone Prepares for Battle
- Trump’s Hair Prompts Potential Gawker Lawsuit
- Viacom to Buy Argentina’s Television Federal for $345 Million
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Study: Income Equality Has Not Risen Since Financial Crisis
- Viacom Directors Preempt Potential Takeover