Shares from Los Angeles billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong’s biotech startup NatHealth had a strong first day of trading Thursday, closing 32 percent above their offer price, The Los Angeles Times reports. The 6.5 million new shares closed at $18.59, up $4.59 from $14 a share, raising more than $90 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Soon-Shiong Plans Nant IPO
- Soon-Shiong’s NantHealth Reports $184 Million Loss
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Pulls Out of Phoenix Biomedical Complex Plan
- Culver City-Based NantCell Raises Second $30M Round
- Soon-Shiong Ups tronc Stake, Within 1% of Ferro
- Soon-Shiong’s NantKwest Goes Public in $207 Million Offering
- Soon-Shiong Adds to Stake in Jakks
- Soon-Shiong Confirmed Buyer of L.A Times; Publisher Levinsohn Stays With Tronc