Tinder Launches group activity, Legend VR to create virtual reality for Stan Lee, and Machinima launches in China.
Tinder Launches Group Activity Feature
Dating app Tinder has launched a feature called Tinder Social, according to the company’s blog on Thursday. The Tinder Social feature allows users to invite their friends to group chats where they can then plan a night out.
Legend VR to Create Virtual Reality Show for Stan Lee
Legend VR of Hollywood has signed a deal to create virtual reality episodes for animated TV series “Stan Lee’s Cosmic Crusaders,” according to a press release. The series will debut on THR.com, the website of The Hollywood Reporter, and the first four episodes will air exclusively on THR.com leading up to Comic-Con International 2016 in San Diego.
Machinima Launches in China
Video-game focused multichannel network Machinima has signed an exclusive licensing deal to distribute its content in China via Sohu, reports Variety. Sohu has the second largest video site in China with more than 900 million monthly viewers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 21: Faraday Future’s Main Backer Receives $1B to Pursue Electric Cars
- Silicon Beach Report March 28: Rubicon Sued by Publishing Customer The Guardian
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 13: Hyperloop One Raises $50 Million
- Imax to Launch VR Arcade in Los Angeles
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 13: Virtual Reality Developer Survios Raises $50 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 5: Facebook Launches Snapchat-Like Camera
- Comics Titan Inks Deal To Power Up in China
- Silicon Beach Report June 22: VR Playhouse Launches Virtual Reality Training Program