American Airlines will add 25 new daily flights at Los Angeles International Airport, according to the Los Angeles Times. The new routes represent a 10 percent increase in service from LAX, and also mean that American Airlines will hire 200 additional workers this year, the airline said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Next Stop: Cuba
- American Launches Telluride, Jackson Hole Flights from LAX
- United Adds to Summer Schedule
- Delta to Add Flights from LAX to Paris, Amsterdam
- LAX-China Plan Hitting Turbulence
- Competitive, Geographic Issues Mean China Flights Bypass L.A.
- American Airlines Will Fly Non-Stop to Buenos Aires from LAX
- LAX Adds Nonstop Flights to Helsinki, Three US Cities