American Apparel Inc.'s board has rejected the latest takeover offer involving the company's founder, Dov Charney, Reuters reports. The Los Angeles clothing company had received a $300 million bid from a group of investors who backed Charney`s return.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Charney Takes the Stand
- American Apparel Resists Charney Takeover
- Charney: ‘No Shot’ for Fair Chance to Buy Company
- Post-Charney, American Apparel Adopts New Code of Conduct
- American Apparel: Takeover Bid, Board Shakeup and ‘Betrayal’
- Dov Charney Refuses to Fold
- American Apparel Names New Chairman
- Dov Charney Back in Fashion?