In his first wide-ranging interview since getting the NFL’s go ahead to move the Rams to a multibillion-dollar stadium in Inglewood, Stan Kroenke discussed his final pitch to league owners, the emotional relocation process and his ambitious vision with the Los Angeles Times. "You don't get too many shots like this in life," he told the publication.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rams Owner to Build NFL Stadium in Inglewood
- L.A. on Agenda Today for NFL Owners
- Stan Kroenke to Woo NFL Owners with Inglewood Stadium
- NFL Town Halls to Debate L.A. Move
- Inglewood Stadium May Not Bring Rams to L.A.
- ‘Consensus’: Rams-Chargers in Inglewood
- Bringing the NFL Back to L.A.
- St. Louis’ Pitch to Keep Rams Lacks Some Financing