Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán has started a new fashion trend. The drug lord was photographed wearing a paisley shirt designed by the Barabas boutique in Los Angeles’ Fashion District, causing sales to skyrocket. According to The Guardian, the style was inspired by Eleanor Roosevelt and Coco Chanel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Barabas Shirts a Fashion Sensation
- OpenGate Capital Accused of Selling Facility Used by Mexican Drug Cartel
- Sean Penn in Trouble for Article?
- Perfect Fit
- 'American Original' Seeks to Reinvent as Brand Fades
- FASHION---Maternity clothing suddenly is fashionable, and big business, in Los Angeles
- FASHION---Livin' Large