Wang Jianlin is becoming one of the most powerful men in Hollywood, according to the Los Angeles Times. His company, Dalian Wanda Group, already a player here, just acquired Legendary Entertainment, one of the production companies behind "The Dark Knight," "Jurassic World" and "Godzilla" movies, for $3.5 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Chinese Firm Buys Legendary Entertainment
- Chinese Firm to Buy Legendary?
- Film Studio Plan in China Has a Hollywood Following
- Hollywood on Target for Good Returns
- 'Godzilla' to Devour Weekend Box-Office Competition
- LA 500: Jianlin Wang
- Big Money for Universal Pictures
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’