The Dow Jones industrial average fell 392 points in Thursday trading to close at 16,514.
The S&P 500 fell 47 points to 1,943.
The Nasdaq fell 146 points to 4,689.
The LABJ Stock Index fell four points to 222.
Thursday’s biggest losers were Nantkwest, a clinical stage immunotherapy company, and KB Home, a home building company. Shares of Nantkwest fell 14 percent on the day, closing at $12.96. Shares of KB Home fell 15 percent on the day, closing at $10.06.
Nova Lifestyle. was Thursday’s biggest local gainer. Shares of the company rose 8 percent on the day, closing at $21.91
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Fall; Crown Media Soars, NantKwest Slips
- Stocks Fall; TrueCar Soars, NantKwest Sinks
- Stocks Rise
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Climbs, Ceres Continues Slide
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Tops, ReachLocal Tanks
- Stocks Rise; NantKwest Soars, Qualstar Sinks
- Stocks Rise; NantKwest Climbs, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Rebound; Demand Media Climbs, NantKwest Sinks