The Long Beach City Council will consider a compromise proposal to raise the minimum wage within Long Beach’s city limits to $13 an hour by 2019, according to the Long Beach Press-Telegram. On Wednesday, the city’s Economic Development Commission recommended that the minimum wage be raised.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Long Beach to Study Raising the Minimum Wage
- Long Beach Raises Minimum Wage
- Vote Sets Limit
- Long Beach’s Minimum Wage May Go Up
- New Money for Alamitos Bay Marina Approved
- Long Beach May Waive Licensing Fees for Startups
- Plummeting Oil Prices Force Long Beach to Curb Budget
- Long Beach Businesses Push Back On Minimum Wage