NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena may be a winner of NASA´s unusually high budget approved by Congress, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. The omnibus spending bill increased NASA’s budget by $1.3 billion and earmarked funds for two of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s future robotic missions to Mars and Jupiter’s moon, Europa.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- GROUNDED IN SPACE
- JPL Plans Layoffs as NASA Cuts Loom
- INTERVIEW --- Space CEO
- 2019 CTO Awards Winner: LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT
- Silicon Beach Report April 18: Red Six Raises $2.35 Million for Flight
- Silicon Beach Report April 23: Snap Releases First Quarter Earnings
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 20: Popdog Launches With $9 Million Funding