Viacom Inc. Chief Executive Philippe Dauman will be deposed, a New York state Supreme Court ruled. As part of a lawsuit brought by Manuela Herzer, the former girlfriend of Sumner Redstone, Herzer claimed that a declaration made by Dauman about discussions with Redstone was "riddled with falsehoods," according to Reuters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redstone’s Granddaughter Backs Lawsuit
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Redstone Switch Puts Family First
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Investors Stake Out Side In TV-Film Empire Fight
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7. SUMNER REDSTONE
- Redstone Competency Case Dismissed; New Suit Filed Against Daughter
- Judge to Consider Evaluation of Sumner Redstone