Delta Air Lines is deepening its ties to L.A.’s sports and entertainment community with a new six-year, multi-platform agreement with Downtown L.A. sports and entertainment presenters Anschutz Entertainment Group, the airline announced this week.
Through the extended commitment, Delta would remain the official and exclusive airline of Staples Center, as well as the exclusive airline and exclusive charter partner of the LA Kings hockey franchise. The Atlanta-headquartered airline will also will obtain new naming rights to the luxury suite levels at Staples Center.
The airline will also be on record as an official partner of the Grammy Museum at L.A. Live.
In a separate statement Friday, the airline announced its employees would receive their portion of the company’s $1.5 billion profit sharing earned in 2015. The payout totals more than $55 million for more than 3,000 Delta employees in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AEG Partners with Toshiba in Multimillion-Dollar L.A. Live Deal
- L.A. Football Club Signs Delta, Aeromexico as Official Airlines
- AEG Taps Rank + Rally For Retail Role
- Healthy Branding
- RESTAURANT---Popular Palm Chain Planning 2002 Debut Next to Staples Center
- Anschutz Says AEG Is for Sale
- Galaxy Signs Kinecta; LAFC Starts Fast
- AEG Inks Deal with Toshiba for Office Equipment, Signage