In posting Wednesday, Medbox formally announced that as of Jan. 28, it changed its legal name to Notis Global Inc.
Notis Global, located in Downtown Los Angeles, established itself as a leader in the rapidly emerging cannabis sector with vending machines that dispense marijuana doses. Under the new banner, it will continue providing specialized services to operators of pot dispensaries, cultivation centers, manufacturers and research facilities in those states where approved.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Medbox Among Week’s Biggest Movers
- Medbox Appoints New CEO
- Lizada Capital to Become Largest Medbox Shareholder
- High Times
- Pot Firm High On Nasdaq Bid
- Nova LifeStyle, BreitBurn Energy Among Week's Big Movers
- Medbox Founder Retires Shares, Gives Some to Charity
- Briefs: Medbox Climbs, LMU Names New President, Kirk Douglas Donates