Two E. coli outbreaks tied to Chipotle Mexican Grill appear to be over, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. According to the Los Angeles Times, shares of the company rallied upon the news. Stocks closed Monday up 4 percent.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mexican Food Chain Serves Up Healthy Revival
- Free Burritos at Chipotle
- Officials Say E. Coli Outbreak Over
- Local Farm Claims Libel in E. Coli Scare
- Daily News Owner to Bid for O.C. Register
- Oxnard Farm Linked to E. Coli Cases
- SEC Halts Trading of Monrovia Ebola Stock
- Farm Water is Suspected in Outbreak