Cities are making their own rules regarding federally banned marijuana. Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Hawthorne, Lawndale and Gardena have enacted comprehensive medical-marijuana prohibitions, with Hermosa Beach, El Segundo and Rancho Palos Verdes poised to do the same by next month, the Daily Breeze reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Yes, We’re Saving Water
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jonathan Nikfarjam
- Incoming: Redondo Beach’s First Tattoo Parlor
- Cities End Lawsuit over Nordstrom Move to Del Amo
- Ban on Short-Term Rentals
- Once Aerospace Dominated, Now the Economy Is Diverse
- Proposal: Take Too Long to Build Your House, Pay a Fine
- Trump Can Keep Flagpole