Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop is moving to Los Angeles, TeleSign Hires new chief executive, and Snapchat plans to expand New York office to 400 employees.
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Is Moving to Los Angeles
After raising a $10 million Series B round, Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle website Goop is moving to Los Angeles, reports Fortune. Paltrow plans on centralizing the company’s operations in Los Angeles and will use the funding to expand Goop’s direct-to-consumer business.
TeleSign Hires New CEO
Mobile identity company TeleSign has hired Aled Miles as its new chief executive, according to a press release. Prior to joining TeleSign, Miles spent 20 years at Symantec, most recently as senior vice president responsible for the global Norton business.
Snapchat Plans to Expand New York Office to 400 Employees
Snapchat has agreed to create 396 new jobs in the state of New York in exchange for tax breaks totaling up to $5 million from Empire State Development, reports Business Insider. The incentive proposal stipulates that Snapchat create the jobs over the next five years and keep them through January 2027.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 4: Disney Launches Kid-Safe Messaging App
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 30: Washio Folds Operations Following Inability to Find Buyer
- Silicon Beach Report April 18: Snap Launches Additional Augmented Reality Features for Snapchat
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 7: Techstars Launches Music Accelerator
- Snapchat Hires Pandora’s Former CTO
- Snapchat Plans to Expand New York Office to 400 Employees
- Snapchat Opening Office in Seattle
- Tweet of the Day: Snapchat