Soylent launches coffee drink, XPrize launches artificial intelligence contest, and Edmunds.com launches new Facebook and Instagram ad product.
Soylent Launches Coffee Drink
Soylent has launched a new coffee-infused meal replacement drink called Coffiest, which has approximately 150 mg of caffeine per bottle, according to a press release. The company also has launched the Soylent Bar, which has about 250 calories.
XPrize Launches Artificial Intelligence Contest
The X Prize Foundation of Culver City and IBM have launched an artificial intelligence contest, reports TechCrunch. The winner of the AI prize will receive $3 million from IBM, with the runner-up getting $1 million and the third-place finisher getting $500,000.
Edmunds Launches New Facebook and Instagram Ad Product
Car shopping website Edmunds.com has launched a mobile-optimized ad product for auto dealers to target car shoppers on Facebook and Instagram, according to a press release. The ad product uses shopping data from Edmunds to serve shoppers with relevant native ads on Facebook and Instagram to drive buyer-traffic directly to dealer sites.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report March 8: Tinder Running Members Only Version of Its App
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 3: SpaceX Sends 64 to Space
- Silicon Beach Report July 25: Modular Construction Startup Emagispace Raises $4.2 Million
- Edmunds Adds Feature in Challenge to TrueCar
- Silicon Beach Report May 8: ServiceTitan Among Top 25 Cloud Companies to Work For, Report Finds
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 27: About 30 Percent of Brand Accounts on Snapchat Are Dormant
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: WINNER - OBEN
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 27: Snapchat Launches Augmented Reality Product Placement