The Los Angeles County Museum of Art has received two huge donations, reports the Los Angeles Times. Elaine Wynn has pledged $50 million and billionaire A. Jerrold Perenchio has donated $25 million toward renovations plans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Billionaire Gives LACMA Largest Donation to Date
- $675 Million Worth of Gifts
- Film Academy to Pay $36 Million for Movie Museum Lease
- LACMA Wants to Build New Tower
- Broad Remains Player in Museum Merger
- LACMA Plans $650-Million New Look
- Billionaire Philanthropist and Former Univision CEO Jerrold Perenchio Dies at 86
- Hot Opening for Broad Museum