Disney's "The Jungle Book" led the box office this weekend, edging out Universal Pictures' "The Huntsman: Winter's War." The Los Angeles Times reports that the live-action movie grossed an estimated $60.8 million in the U.S and Canada, becoming the fourth-biggest movie of the year with a domestic total of $192 million in its first 10 days.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ‘Jungle Book’ Leads Box Office
- Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' Weekend Hit
- Box Office: 'Pitch Perfect 2' Beats 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- 'Star Wars' Fastest to $1 Billion
- 'The Boss' Tops Box Office
- Hollywood Hopes to Cash In on Summer Blockbusters
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- Success of ‘Fifty Shades’ Could Alter Hollywood’s Approach to Winter Movies