Ailing mogul Sumner Redstone will not be called to give evidence at a forthcoming trial to determine his mental competence. Both sides agreed to try and not compel the CBS and Viacom controlling shareholder to testify, reported the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redstone Ordered to Testify
- Redstone Family Fracas Latest
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7. SUMNER REDSTONE
- Redstone ‘Severely Impaired,’ Says Physician
- Redstone Trial Set to Begin
- Investors Stake Out Side In TV-Film Empire Fight
- Redstone’s Granddaughter Backs Lawsuit