Napster co-founder and former Facebook President Sean Parker announced that he would donate $250 million to develop ways to unleash patients’ immune systems to fight cancer. The effort will bring together six academic centers including UCLA, The New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 4, Sean Parker
- Sean Parker
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 3. SEAN PARKER
- SEAN PARKER
- 3. Sean Parker
- Sean Parker's Institute Backs Cancer Firm ImaginAb's $8M Funding Round
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoni Ribas
- Silicon Beach Report June 28: Atom Tickets Launches Across Southern California