Box office receipts for Warner Bros.’ “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice” dropped nearly 70 percent in its second weekend, but it still managed to maintain its number one spot, reports the Hollywood Reporter. The film has earned a domestic total of $261.5 million.
Disney’s “Zootopia” placed second in its fifth weekend, while Sony Pictures Classics’ Miles Davis biopic “Miles Ahead,” starring Don Cheadle, took in the top theater average in its limited opening in New York and Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Studios Ratchet Up Heat With Big Summer Slates
- Batman v Superman Makes Time Warner Stocks Soar
- ‘Batman v Superman’ Sets Box Office Record
- Studio Hopes to Ride Hero Capes
- 'The Boss' Tops Box Office
- What to Watch This Weekend Special: Batman v Superman
- What to Watch This Weekend
- Cape Crusade In Hollywood