El Segundo private equity firm Lovell Minnick Partners announced Monday that its portfolio company, Houston wealth management firm Kanaly Trust, will merge with Santa Barbara wealth manager Mercer Advisors. Lovell Minnick will retain a stake in the combined company; further details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Nolan Capital Inc., the Hermosa Beach family office of former Leonard Green & Partners Managing Partner Peter Nolan, announced Monday it has made an equity investment in Chino wet-wipe manufacturer Diamond Wipes International Inc. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lovell Minnick Takes Stake in Spanish Wealth Management Company
- Private Equity Firm Lovell Minnick Sells Stake in Worldwide Facilities
- Relaxed Rules Open Vault for El Segundo Firm
- Local Firm Chips In for Denver Savings and Loan
- Equipment Financer Powered Up By Private Equity Firm
- West L.A. Firm Buys Into Financial Sector Rebound
- Real Estate Index Has Bad News for L.A. Banks
- Univision Sale Pushes Total Value of June Deals Over $20 Billion