The Dow Jones industrial average fell 180 points in Tuesday trading to close at 16,330.
The S&P 500 fell 24 points to 1,943.
The Nasdaq fell 72 points to 4,757.
The LABJ Stock Index fell two points to 221.
Gainers and Losers
Digital media firm Point.360 was Tuesday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares rose 19 percent on the day, closing at $1.07.
Tuesday’s biggest loser, among stocks trading above $1, was Santa Monica’s TrueCar Inc. Shares fell 8 percent on the day, closing at $5.60.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Surges, Second Sight Medical Products Tanks
- Markets Mixed; BreitBurn Energy Partners Soars, Cadiz Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Soars, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Leads, Lion Lags
- Stocks Fall; Ceres Soars, Point.360 Tanks
- Stocks Fall; TrueCar Soars, NantKwest Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Crown Media Soars, NantKwest Slips
- Stocks Fall; Ares Soars, California Resources Sinks