A Holmby Hills Mansion that was once home to Audrey Hepburn, Eva Gabor, Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow has just hit the market with an asking price of $16.95 million, Curbed reports. The house – which was designed by architect Paul Williams – has six bedrooms, four bathrooms, a tennis court, and a swimming pool.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diane Keaton Flipping Palisades Mansion
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Sell Mansion
- Pamela Anderson’s ‘Cribs’ House For Sale
- Taraji P. Henson Lists Hollywood Hills House
- Big Listing
- Los Feliz Record Set
- Partnership Linked to Sons of Armenian Finance Minister Sells Holmby Hills Mansion for $18.8 Million
- Madonna's Former Beverly Hills Mansion Flipped