The Dow Jones industrial average rose 15 points in Monday trading to close at 17,231.
The S&P 500 rose one point to 2,034.
The Nasdaq rose 19 points to 4,905.
The LABJ Stock Index rose two points to 233.
Gainers and Losers
Downtown L.A. land and water resource development firm Cadiz Inc. was Monday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares rose 17 percent on the day, closing at $3.78, after the firm published a response to the U.S. Bureau of Land Management’s determination that a Cadiz water pipeline was not within the planned scope of a railroad right-of-way.
Monday’s biggest loser was Carson’s U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. Shares fell 11 percent to close at $2.02.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Up; Mattel Rises, Cadiz Sinks
- Stocks Rise
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Rebounds, Cadiz Dries Up
- Markets Mixed; BreitBurn Energy Partners Soars, Cadiz Tanks
- Stocks Rise; General Finance Corp. is Up, Cadiz Falls Again
- Stocks Rise; NantKwest Climbs, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Fall; Cadiz Climbs, Xencor Tanks
- Stocks Rise; U.S. Auto Parts Revs Up, BreitBurn Energy Stalls