New York hedge fund Standard General told a Delaware judge Friday that ousted chief executive Dov Charney is interfering with its plans to reorganize downtown L.A. apparel maker American Apparel Inc. in bankruptcy, the Wall Street Journal reports. Charney denies the allegations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Charney Out; Judge Accepts American Apparel Bankruptcy Plan
- Judge Tells Charney to Pipe Down
- Dov Charney Makes Bid With Investors for American Apparel
- Charney: ‘No Shot’ for Fair Chance to Buy Company
- Charney Fights Without Lawyer
- Hedge Fund May Aid American Apparel
- Dov Charney Refuses to Fold
- More Trouble for American Apparel