Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Tuesday that will ban paparazzi from sending drones above someone's property to take a photo or record video, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Vaping Ban
- Brown Signs Paid Family Leave Law
- Taking Aim at Gender Gap
- Gov. Brown Repeals Parts of Prop. 187
- Gov. Brown Signs Bill Protecting Online Reviews
- Gov. Brown Signs Bill Banning Tax Write-Offs for Pro Sports Fines
- Recovery Coming to an End?
- Gov. Brown Collects Millions for Pet Ballot Measures