The Dow Jones industrial average rose 14 points in Tuesday trading to close at 16,790.
The S&P 500 fell seven points to 1,980.
The Nasdaq fell 33 points to 4,748.
The LABJ Stock Index fell two points to 221.
Gainers and Losers
BreitBurn Energy Partners was Tuesday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares of the Los Angeles oil and gas company rose 14 percent on the day, closing at $2.70.
Cadiz Inc. was Tuesday’s biggest loser among stocks trading above $1. Shares fell 8 percent Monday to close at $4.50.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Fall; Second Sight is Up, BreitBurn Sinks Again
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Rebounds, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Booms, TrueCar Brakes
- Stocks Rise; Emcore Corp. Soars, BreitBurn Tanks
- Stocks Rise
- Stocks Fall; Cadiz Climbs, Xencor Tanks
- Stocks Rise; General Finance Corp. is Up, Cadiz Falls Again
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Energy Surges, CytRx Tanks