The Dow Jones industrial average fell 13 points in Thursday trading to close at 16,272.
The S&P 500 rose four points to 1,924.
The Nasdaq rose seven points to 4,627.
The LABJ Stock Index rose one point to 217.
Gainers and Losers
Carson online retailer U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. was Thursday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares of the company rose 10 percent on the day, closing at $2.07.
Thursday’s biggest loser was visual prosthetic-maker Second Sight Medical Products Inc. of Sylmar. Shares of the company fell 7 percent on the day, closing at $5.51.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; Second Sight Up, Qualstar Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Skechers Soars, Second Sight Medical Products Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Second Sight Soars, Green Dot Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Arrowhead Rises, Unico American Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Staar Surgical is Up, Ceres Tanks
- Stocks Rise; General Finance Climbs, BreitBurn Sinks
- Stocks Rise; Smart & Final Soars, Broadway Financial Falls
- Stocks Rise; RadNet Soars, TrueCar Brakes