The Dow Jones industrial average rose one point in Tuesday trading to close at 17,813.
The S&P 500 was flat at 2,089.
The Nasdaq rose 13 points to 5,116.
The LABJ Stock Index rose one point to 245.
Gainers and Losers
Monrovia biotechnology company Xencor Inc. was Wednesday’s biggest local gainer. Shares rose 8 percent, closing at $15.79. Edgardo Baracchini, Xencor’s chief business officer, sold 2,500 shares.
Wednesday’s biggest loser among stocks trading above $1 was Woodland Hills insurance firm Unico American Corp. Shares fell 5 percent, closing at $9.03.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Surges, Second Sight Medical Products Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Xencor Soars, Pacific Commerce Bank Sinks
- Stocks Fall; On Assignment Soars, MannKind Tanks
- Stocks Fall; NetSol Rises, Unico American Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Cadiz Climbs, Xencor Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Arrowhead Rises, Unico American Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Kythera Soars, Lion Loses
- Stocks Mixed; Kite Pharma Rises, Rentech Sinks