The Dow Jones industrial average fell 4 points in Thursday trading to close at 17,733.
The S&P 500 fell 2 points to 2,081.
The Nasdaq fell 2 points to 5,074.
The LABJ Stock Index was flat at 242.
Gainers and Losers
Ritter Pharmaceuticals Inc., a developer of a drug used to treat lactose intolerance, was Thursday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares rose 8 percent on the day, closing at $2.38.
Thursday’s biggest loser among stocks trading above $1 was alternative energy developer Rentech Inc. Shares fell 12 percent on the day, closing at $2.60.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Fall; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Soars, Big 5 Dives
- Stocks Fall; On Assignment Soars, MannKind Tanks
- Stocks Rise; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Climbs, Broadway Financial Tanks
- Stocks Mixed; Kite Pharma Rises, Rentech Sinks
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Climbs, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Sinks
- Stocks Fall; B. Riley Rises, Rentech Slumps
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Soars, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks
- Stocks Mixed; Qualstar Rises, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks