The Dow Jones industrial average fell 180 points in Monday trading to close at 17,730.
The S&P 500 fell 21 points to 2,079.
The Nasdaq fell 52 points to 5,095.
The LABJ Stock Index fell 1 point to 239.
Gainers and Losers
Motorcar Parts of America Inc. was Monday’s biggest local gainer. Its shares rose 14 percent on the day, closing at $38.70 after the company reported earnings that beat analysts’ estimates.
Monday’s biggest loser was Capstone Turbine Corp. Shares of the Chatsworth generator company fell 24 percent on the day, closing at $3.04.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; United Online Soars, Capstone Turbine Tanks
- Stocks Fall; MannKind Soars, Ceres Keeps Slipping
- Stocks Fall; On Assignment Soars, MannKind Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Crown Media Soars, NantKwest Slips
- Stocks Rise; Ritter Pharmaceuticals Climbs, Marathon Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Kythera Jumps, Ixia Tumbles
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Leads, Lion Lags
- Stocks Rise