With the holidays fast approaching, the Los Angeles Zoo is preparing for the return of its “L.A. Zoo Lights” show, LAist reports. The event will feature light displays including a 130-foot illuminated snake as well as visits with Santa Claus including real reindeer. There will also be two “VIP Experiences,” that include a holiday happy hour for adults and a family New Year's Eve party.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Meetings & Events Guide (September 17): Celebrate the Season at L.A. Zoo Lights
- Holiday Planning & Venue Guide: Unforgettable Holiday Parties at L.A. Zoo Lights
- Holiday Planning Guide 2019: Celebrate the Season at L.A. Zoo Lights
- Meetings & Events Guide: Celebrate the Season at L.A. Zoo Lights
- Grown-up Summer Camp
- New Otter Pups Melt Hearts
- Dropping Out
- Perfect Timing