Could the Los Angeles Times create a publishing empire covering the Southland? The Times’ parent company, Tribune Publishing, which already owns San Diego’s daily paper, on Wednesday expressed interest in buying the Orange County Register and the Riverside Press-Enterprise out of bankruptcy, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Out, Digital First Media In
- Price of Freedom Drops
- Digital First Media Set To Acquire Freedom Communications
- Justice Opposes Tribune's Bid for Freedom
- Daily News Owner to Bid for O.C. Register
- Freedom Communications Lays Off 100 Workers
- Department of Justice Questions Tribune’s Bid For ‘Freedom’
- Tribune Publishing Valued as High as $635 Million