The Dow Jones industrial average fell 51 points in Wednesday trading to close at 17,868.
The S&P 500 fell 7 points to 2,102.
The Nasdaq fell 3 points to 5,142.
The LABJ Stock Index fell 3 points to 240.
Gainers and Losers
Billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong's Culver City clinical-stage immunotherapy firm NantKwest Inc. was Wednesday’s biggest local gainer, for the second day in a row, among stocks trading above $1. Shares rose 16 percent on the day, closing at $17.86.
Wednesday’s biggest loser among stocks trading above $1 was ReachLocal Inc. in Woodland Hills. Shares of the company fell 32 percent on the day, closing at $1.06 one day after the company reported losing twice as much money in the third quarter as analysts expected.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rebound; Demand Media Climbs, NantKwest Sinks
- Stocks Rise; NantKwest Climbs, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Fall; Crown Media Soars, NantKwest Slips
- Stocks Fall; TrueCar Soars, NantKwest Sinks
- Stocks Fall; Ares Soars, California Resources Sinks
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Climbs, Ceres Continues Slide
- Stocks Fall; ReachLocal Climbs, Global Eagle Sinks
- Stocks Mixed; Kite Pharma Rises, Rentech Sinks