After Toyota Motor Corp. announced plans to eliminate 95 jobs in Long Beach, Representative Janice Hahn has reached out to one of the company’s top execs, asking him to reconsider the move, the Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trade Rep Backs Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Long Beach Might Have Lost Chance at Formula 1 Return
- Boeing to Layoff at Least 900 Workers
- Truckers Object to Port's New Plan
- With Tesla Out, What's Next for L.A. County Sites?
- Calderon Also Accused in Hospital Bribery Case
- Toyota to Close Long Beach Plant
- Tourism Keeps Long Beach Workforce Humming