Staples Center wants to put fans on camera at Los Angeles Clippers and Los Angeles Kings games next season. Fans’ reactions will be captured on 12 robotic cameras as part of a partnership between the arena and San Diego's Fanpics. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Staples Center Cameras Eye Fans’ Data
- Clippers Extend Agua Caliente Casino Deal
- Shaq? Gone. Kings? Locked Out. Winter of Discontent for Staples?
- BASKETBALL---Clippers' Ad Blitz Failing To Bring Attendance Boost
- Clippers Start New Year by Racking Up Techs
- Rising Revenues, Record Spark New Interest in Clippers' Future